Monday, June 9, 2008

Working Saturdays Again

It has been so nice the past couple of Saturdays to be working in the yard and on the house again. For several years because of my bad hips I haven't been able to accomplish much and the work I did do was such a struggle to accomplish because of my sore legs or hobbling around on cruches. Now I feel like I am 20 years younger and it is fun to be working and accomplishing things again. Don't under estimated the importance of good health.

Thought for the day: It's a funny thing about life; if you refues to accept anything but the best, you very often get it.

1 comment:

Ashlee said...

I am so so so so glad that your hips are doing so much better. Now you can run your first marathon. Since your not using your crutches any more can we still call you tiny tim??? just kidding. Love ya dad