Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Last week I went with nine Relief Society sisters to the temple to do endowments for Per Haugen who's in our ward. Several ladies brought their own family names so we didn't get Per's done. We decided to go the next day at 5:15am to finish his up. All seven of us had a great experience and love of the Lord. I hope all of you are taking advantage of the blessings of temple attendance.

My heart was aching for a lady I knew in Florida who lost her husband. We saw each other at the State Mental Hospital while in a meeting of parents with children in their facility. We both talked about our sons and wished each other well. Her schizophrenic son murdered her husband on Father's Day. I'm sure he didn't know what he was doing. I wrote her a letter empathizing with her and giving her some moral support. I hope she can heal. I told her to turn her son's fate over to Heavenly Father and have faith and trust that all will be fair in the hereafter.

We had a lot of fun with Jason and Liz at "Get Smart". We then went out to Applebees. Larry and I then dropped a gift off early at a wedding reception, went to FHE with Daniel speaking about his mission to the Ukraine and then to Sugarhouse Park for a party for RachelitaDelgado's wedding. Busy evening!!

Sunday evenings are empty without visiting Grandma Allen and Ila. We visited them for so many years that we lost count. I love each of you and pray for you daily. Jason and Liz--good luck on your studies this summer, Ash and Whit--enjoy your work. You all are the best.
Love, Mom xoxoxox

3 comments:

Jeanette & Larry said...

I thought your comments were interesting!! Love, Jeanette

Jeanette & Larry said...

I thought your comments were interesting!! Love, Jeanette

Ashlee said...

you are one busy woman.