Thursday, June 12, 2008

I had a date with two angels

This past Tuesday I was fortunate enough to have a date with two of the prettiest girls in the state. Ashlee and Whitney treated me to dinner for an early Fathers Day present. We had a wonderful dinner and conversation of what is going on in their lives. I could see other fellows looking at me with envy. After dinner I had a personal review by Ashlee and Whitney of each of 200 photos of their recent California trip. I could see they had a wonderful adventure and I throughly enjoyed every minute of the time with them. Thanks again girls. I can't wait until our next date. Love, Dad.

2 comments:

Ashlee said...

Thanks for the best date in months!!!

Whitney said...

Dad! You are too sweet. We had SO MUCH fun with you. Thanks again for being the best dad. We need to go on more dates!