Thursday, June 26, 2008

I'd like to thank Ashlee and Whitney for the delicious dinner. More important is the great company!!! I love my sweet, good, beautiful obedient and faithful daughters. It was fun to make Whitney's swimsuit more modest and Ashlee's black dressy dress longer in the lining. Thanks for letting me help you. Remember to work hard, pray hard and play hard. This was the motto we set up when I was engaged to Larry. I hope Jason and Liz have a great experience this block with their classes and work. Good luck. I love you both and pray for your success. At this moment, I can hear Dad sawing and drilling a hole in the ceiling between the living room and dining room for the air conditioner. Hallalulia!!!! Love, Mom xoxoxox

1 comment:

Ashlee said...

I like your motto to work hard and play hard. In my life I need to work less and play more.